Have a suggestion you would like
to send to the County Commissioners and County Manager? Click
Please read our disclaimer
about the organizations we provide external links to.
Where is Caswell County?
A relaxed, country living, great outdoor recreation and close proximity
to Chapel Hill, Greensboro, and Raleigh. These are just a few of the
advantages to living in Caswell County.
- Enjoy excellent, live entertainment at the Caswell County Civic Center.
- Extensive recreational programs. Youth leagues for baseball, softball,
football and basketball. The Caswell County Sports Complex's new gymnasium,
three baseball diamonds, tennis courts, a toddler lot and walking trail.
Visit the Recreation Department page for a schedule of upcoming activities.
- You're just minutes away from excellent entertainment, shopping and
dining. The NHL's Carolina
Hurricanes play hockey an hour away in Raleigh. Within 45 minutes
you can reach four minor league baseball games including the famous
Durham Bulls. You’ll be within a 45 minute drive of more than 200
restaurants (including every chain restaurant known to modern man).
- Lots and houses are available on Hyco Lake. The 3,780 acre lake is
available to the public for skiing, fishing and other water sports.
- Enjoy the beautiful rolling hills and streams filled with deer, rabbits,
squirrels and wild turkeys.
- And two major airports within 55 miles.
- Homesites are available at Caswell Pines Golf Course, one of the top ten
rated public courses in the piedmont of North Carolina.
- Caswell County is uniquely situated only 45 minutes from Greensboro and
an hour from Chapel Hill and the Research Triangle Park.
- Excellent medical care is available at two new community medical centers
in Caswell County. The finest hospitals in the country are within an hours
drive at UNC-Chapel Hill and
© 2004 / Caswell County
Site hosted/designed by Electronic