Skip to main content
Caswell County Official Website
How can I leave money for a relative who is incarcerated in the Detention Center?
You may leave money for the relative at the Sheriff’s  Office Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sheriff’s Department

Caswell County NC | PO Box 98 - 144 Court Square Yanceyville, NC 27379
Phone: 336-694-4193
Contact Us  |  Site Map   |  Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Facebook