Are you looking for some way to serve your Community? Volunteer to serve on a Board or Committee.

Updated: Nov 3

The Caswell County Board of Commissioners would like any individuals who are interested in serving on the following Boards or Committees to contact Carla Smith, Clerk to the Board, at (336) 694-4193, Ext. 1201, or [email protected]

Agricultural Advisory Committee

Planning Board

PTRC Work Force Development Board

Recreation Commission

Senior Center Advisory Committee

Social Services Board

The Citizen Participation Application can be found on the Caswell County website

under Document Center.

170 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

October 25, 2022 Caswell County continues to move forward in obtaining access to affordable, high-speed internet services, regardless of where residents live through both federal and state grants awar