Annual Starting Salary: $26,796.00
Full Time Position with Benefits (Increase after 6-month Probationary Period)
GENERAL STATEMENT of DUTIES:
Work involves execution of short term and long term community and economic development plans for Caswell County especially day to day operations at CoSquare, coworking space and economic development marketing efforts. Work is performed under regular supervision of the Economic Development Director.
CoSquare (Coworking) Operation:
· Maintain and update all operations including membership structure, financial systems, applications,
programming and meeting space systems
· Maintain technology (excluding network and server) in space including laptops, printers, ipads, apple tvs, and conference equipment
· Give tours, daily facilities management, and overall day to day operations
· Update all membership information through management computer applications
· Website maintenance and updates
· Social Media content development and posting
· Video and Photography experience a plus
· Provide support for department accounting, including purchasing and budgeting
· Lead programming efforts for small business development and entrepreneurship infrastructure development
· Attend meetings and programs relevant to the department
· Provide support to Director on community and economic development project development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business management, etc. OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Possession of a valid appropriate state issued driver’s license.
· Possible off-standard hours of work may be required – i.e. nights, weekends
· This is sedentary work requiring the exertion of up to 10 pounds of force frequently, some tasks requiring the exertion of up to 20 pounds of force occasionally
· Work requires reaching, full use of fingers, and repetitive motions
· Vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
· Hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels
· Visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data, operations of machines, and determining the accuracy of work
ALL JOB OFFERS ARE CONTINGENT UPON:
· Background Check, Driving / Criminal Record
· Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Caswell County Webpage: http://www.caswellcountync.gov/.
Send completed application and supporting documentation to: Caswell County Human Resources, PO Box 98, Yanceyville, NC 27379 or email to [email protected]. No phone calls please.
Posted Date: 9/14/2021
Closing Date: 9/28/2021or Until Filled